- New Website (or making big updates)
- New Blog (or ramping up blog posts)
- New Logo (or refreshing their entire brand identity)
- New Business Cards (fresh designs on premium stock)
- New Stationery (their letterhead is looking really good)
- New Packaging (eco-friendly paper and soy inks)
- New Advertising (a bold new campaign on the web and in print)
- New Brochure (their brand and info cleverly folded into a customer-looting package)
- New Signage (a traffic-jamming new sign for their brick & mortar)
- Social Media (they’re being followed and soon they’ll have more Likes than you)
- E-Newsletter Marketing Campaign (coming to an inbox near you)
- Direct Mailers (coming to a mailbox near you)
- Stickers/Banners/Posters (their name is everywhere yours is or isn’t)
- Tradeshow Graphics & Promotional Items (their business is expanding)
How many items on this list has your business been putting off?
Kickoff 2014 intelligently by getting a leg-up on the competition before they start biting you on your bottom-line. Take note of this list, pay attention to your competitors’ marketing efforts and contact us today to start strategizing for the rest of the new year.
Protect your business and cover your assets.
Customer-loyalty is a fleeting concept in 2014. Keeping the face of your business fresh and up-to-date is not only essential for attracting new customers, but also for holding onto the customer base you’ve worked so hard to build.
Contact us about your creative design needs today.
Peacetime Propaganda is a creative design studio in Austin, Texas. We provide virtually every type of print product as well as web design, company newsletters, and social media design services.